Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs. Mix the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Let the chicken thighs thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Whisk together the smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne and coconut sugar in a small bowl.
You can use any spices, herbs, or marinades you like. Then wrap a baking sheet in foil (the easiest for clean-up) and place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet. Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper and oil on all sides. You can have Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken thighs, with skin and bones (any chicken cut is fabulous too).
- You need 1 of small bottle Sweet Ray Honey BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Heat your grill to medium-low heat. Once the grill is nice and hot, place the chicken thighs on smooth side down. The key to juicy and tender chicken is to grill them low and slow. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack with the oil.
Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs instructions
- Warm skillet on med heat, then add the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Once the oil ribbons in the skillet, add chicken skin side down and brown each side..
- Preheat oven to 325.
- While chicken is cooking mix all other ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer..
- Put chicken in an oven safe dish, add a ladle full of the sauce and turn chicken to completely cover it with BBQ sauce and cook in oven for 15 min or until chicken is cooked through.and sauce is thicken..
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes then Serve with extra sauce. Enjoy!.
Place the chicken thighs on two foil-lined baking sheets. Lightly coat the thighs with canola oil and. Using lump charcoal will give chicken thighs a nice charcoal flavor Once the charcoal is fully ashed over place it on one side of the charcoal grate and put the grilling grate back on and place the lid on. Let the grill warm up for at least five minutes before putting the chicken on. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.