Chocolate pudding. Your Delicious Spoonable Dessert Is Just A Refrigerator Away. Spoonable Desserts W/ Your Favorite Candy Flavor. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk. Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature, then whisk it into the egg cornstarch mixture. You can have Chocolate pudding using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- You need 150 gm of Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- It’s of Powdered sugar as per taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coco powder.
- You need drops of Chocolate essence few.
- It’s 3 tsp of Fresh cream.
Pour into dishes and serve as directed above. Directions In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Take cornflour in a bowl, add powdered sugar..
- Add coco powder and a pinch of salt..
- Add milk gradually with constant mixing..
- Add this solution in a pan..
- Add chocolate at low flame..
- Add 2 tsp fresh cream..
- Cook with constant stirring till it gets thicker..
- Turn off the flame and add essence and mix..
- Pour into a glass..
- Refrigerate till it gets stable..
- Garnish and decorate with powdered sugar and raw chocolate..
- My recipes also on YouTube.. please subscribe my channel if possible Nalini's kitchen on YouTube..
- Recipe link 👆👆👆.
In a medium saucepan, off heat, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt. If making chocolate pudding, add cocoa powder. Very gradually (a few tablespoons at a time) whisk in milk, taking care to dissolve cornstarch. Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes. Most rely on boxed instant pudding mix, but when the recipe specifies prepared pudding, you can use homemade if you prefer.