Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Help Fuel Your Day Outside With Nature Valley™ Biscuits! On-Demand Energy Boost In The Perfect Breakfast Biscuit.
Now add sugar,coconut,ghee,raisins and cardamom powder. Make small balls or you can eat it as such. Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. You can have Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of flattened rice/chivda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp. of milk powder.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp. of sugar/jaggery as per your taste.
- You need as required of Fruits of your choice (apple, mango, coconut, banana, grapes, pomegranate).
- Prepare as required of Dry fruits (cashews, raisins, cherries).
- Prepare as required of Chocolate syrup (optional).
Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet poha- instant healthy breakfast recipe. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe is one of the most popular of recent. Sweet poha recipe – Sweet aval is an easy snack made with beaten rice, jaggery, cardamom powder and coconut.
Sweet poha- Instant healthy breakfast recipe instructions
- Work on the chunky fruits. Dice the apple, slice the banana and mangoes. Deseed the pomegranate. Grate the coconut..
- Take 2 cups of washed chivda (flattened rice) in a bowl..
- Mash the banana slices and add them into the bowl. Add in the diced apples, the grated coconut, pomegranate seeds, grapes and dry fruits (we have taken raisins, cashews, and cherries) to the bowl..
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to it..
- Add 4-5 tbsp. of milk powder next..
- Add 3-4 tbsp. of sugar/ jaggery as per your taste preferences..
- Mix it all well..
- Next, add in the diced mango..
- Transfer it to a bowl and garnish it with chocolate syrup and dry fruits. Your healthy and tasty Sweet Poha is set to serve..
Poha is said to be Lord Krishna's favorite so various poha dishes are prepared on Krishna Jayanthi. It is also deemed good for managing blood sugar levels. Poha is fibre-enriched, which as per experts, controls the flow of sugar in the blood and prevents a sudden spike in blood sugar levels. Poha For Breakfast: Interesting Ways To Include Poha In Your Diet: Poha is versatile to the core and has a number of recipes to its credits. If you are looking for some unique flattened rice recipes to.