Cheesy chicken pizza. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Food you never knew you wanted.
Pour the cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. See recipes for Cheesy chicken pizza too. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken slices. You can have Cheesy chicken pizza using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken pizza
- It’s of . Pizza base – already post recipe.
- Prepare of For chicken :.
- Prepare of . Chicken – 1 boneless breast thinly sliced.
- It’s of . Red chilli powder – 1 tspn.
- You need of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn.
- You need of . Lemon juice – 1 tbspn.
- It’s of . Garam masala – 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn.
- Prepare of . Salt to taste.
- It’s of . Oil for frying.
- You need of For topping :.
- Prepare of . Carrot grated.
- You need of . Capsicum sliced.
- You need of . Mozeralla cheese.
- Prepare of . Onion slices.
- It’s of . Some coriander leaves.
- You need of . Pizza sauce or tomato sauce.
- You need of . Olive oil.
Take pizza base, spread a generous amount of pizza sauce followed by fried chicken, grated carrot, sliced onion, sliced capsicum, some coriander leaves and finally mozzarella cheese. Prepared pizza dough makes it easy to prepare this deliciously different pizza, topped with chicken, olives, green onion, mozzarella cheese and a zesty mixture of salsa and pizza sauce. Cheesy Pizza Chicken – a low carb, super cheesy pepperoni pizza with pan fried chicken as the crust! This recipe can be as homemade or as store-bought as your heart desires.
Cheesy chicken pizza step by step
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of chicken except oil and marinated for 10 – 15 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken slices. Transfer it a plate..
- Take pizza base, spread a generous amount of pizza sauce followed by fried chicken, grated carrot, sliced onion, sliced capsicum, some coriander leaves and finally mozzarella cheese..
- Bake this pizza on a baking tray at 200°C for 7 – 8 minutes. Splash some olive oil and serve hot! Enjoy..
Go the full-blown DIY route with recipes for homemade pizza dough and homemade marinara sauce, or cut your prep time in half with your favorite store-bought alternatives. Best of all, these quick and easy pizza pockets are completely customizable and can be made with shredded rotisserie. Try these super easy Cheesy Chicken Pizza Burgers tonight! The kids will love them and they're ready in under an hour! I am insanely busy this week preparing for my daughter's graduation party this weekend and so, I'm keeping this short today.