Worlds Best Meatloaf. Combine all meatloaf ingredients except the milk in a large bowl (I find this is easiest to do with hands). Add the milk until the mixture is very moist Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place in a baking/casserole dish big enough for the loaf to fit with additional room. Last week, home cooks across the country went searching for the best meatloaf recipe, and found it in The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made.
Very moist and delicious." Says dmroy, "This. Place the meatloaf on a big piece of tin foil or in an old roasting tray, then place on the middle of the barbecue. Grate and sprinkle over the remaining cheese (if using), and continue cooking for a minute or so with the lid on, until melted. You can cook Worlds Best Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Worlds Best Meatloaf
- You need 2-3 of pds ground beef.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pack of meatloaf seasoning.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pack of crushed saltines or ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1 of small Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 bottle of ketchup.
Here is one of the most delicious recipes for meatloaf and tomato gravy that you will ever make and enjoy. Once you taste it, I think you'll agree that it truly is the best. Meatloaf, to most Americans, is a comfort food. Most of us remember our grandmother or mom making that oh-so-special, delicious meatloaf.
Worlds Best Meatloaf instructions
- Chop onion and bell pepper. Set aside.
- Add 3 eggs into mixing bowl.
- Add the beef on top of the eggs.
- Add the other ingredients (chopped bell pepper, onion, seasoning packet, crushed crackers and last add the milk).
- Use your hands to mix all ingredients together! It will get ooey gooey!.
- After well mixed, pour the mixture in your baking pan. Use your hands to form the meatloaf shape.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour.
- Check if done, if needed bake a little more. I like to cut the loaf in half to make sure the meat is not pink..
- Remove from oven, pour out excess grease, and add ketchup on top of the loaf..
- Slice the meatloaf into squares! One long vertical cut down the loaf and then several horizontal cuts until you have many meatloaf squares! Enjoy!.
Make a topping with honey, molasses and catsup. This will make any meatloaf recipe even better. A bit of Hickory and apple wood. Best-Ever Meat Loaf The combination of onion, carrots, parsley and cheese—plus the tomato-mustard topping—makes this meat loaf really colorful. The recipe lends itself easily to being doubled or halved to suit the number you're cooking for, and it freezes well, too.