Apple cake – more apples than cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Top-rated appliances from the best brands. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Apple cake – more apples than cake. Put the apples and water in a blender and blend for a few minutes. Add the apple mixture to the cake mixture, and fold in the remaining flour. You can cook Apple cake – more apples than cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cake – more apples than cake
- Prepare 4 of apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Shaved almonds.
- Prepare of Icing sugar (for decoration).
Pour into a greased baking tin. It's more of a crustless tart than a cake, and perfect for serving after a hearty soup or stew. Choose from rustic country apple traybakes, toffee apple squares, loaf cakes and more. That and a good splash of apple juice (or cider).
Apple cake – more apples than cake instructions
- Preheat the oven on 180°C, butter and prepare a cake tin. Start by mixing the eggs with the sugar. In a separate bowl mix the baking powder the flour and salt. Add the flour and the rest of the dried ingredients today eggs and sugar mixture. Finally add the melted butter and the vanilla..
- Peel the apples, remove the core quarter and sliced them very very thin. Add them to the mixture you will see that there is more apples than mixture pretty much. Don’t worry the cake mixture will rise in the oven and cover the apples..
- Cover the cake with almonds and cook In the oven for 30 min or so depending on your oven. Remove it from the oven and let it cook down completely before removing it from the tin and adding the icing sugar otherwise it will just melt. Enjoy!.
It can be eaten on its own with a good cup of tea, but my favourite way of eating it is serving it warm with really good vanilla ice cream. Of course, you can eat it either warm or cold with cream, ice cream, yoghurt, evaporated milk or. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy then whisk in the sugar, then add the. Especially with this apple cake recipe, the muscles in your arms will thank you!