French's original green bean casserole. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out French Original on eBay.
Test Kitchen Tips: • For a kick of spice, double. I'm going to try it with low fat cm of mush soup. I'll let you know how it turns out.. You can cook French's original green bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French's original green bean casserole
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 2 can of of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 can).
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of green beans (drained) or 2 (9oz) pkgs frozen cut green beans (thawed).
- Prepare 1 cup of French's french fried onions. I personally used the 6oz container and just divided it up by guessing but used the whole contaoner by the end..
Green bean casserole is a staple of Thanksgiving tables. Casserole in the USA doesn't quite mean the same as it does in the UK. In England, it generally refers to a bit of meat slow-cooked in liquid, more akin to a stew. In the US it translates as any dish cooked in a casserole dish in the oven, often with a crispy, crunchy or cheesy topping.
French's original green bean casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix soup and milk..
- add black pepper, beans, and 2/3c onions.
- bake @350for 30 mins or until hot.
- stir and then add remaining onions and replace back into oven for an additional 5 mins..
FAMOUS French's GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE.that you're gonna just love!! Here is how you cook it. Scoop out the veg onto a plate. One year I tried to slice frozen green beans down in to French sliced — too time consuming and absolutely frustrating! Just used regular frozen green beans and the taste was also fabulous.