Cheese crusted tomato chicken thighs. Mix tomato base, sauce and mayo. Place in oven and begin to bake. When tomatoes are done, layer basil on top of cheese on chicken, and top with tomato.
Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and then add to the pan skin-side down. Return chicken to pan and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. You can have Cheese crusted tomato chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese crusted tomato chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce (of choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of goya sofrito / tomato cooking base.
- Prepare 2 slice of Munster cheese.
Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Mix the Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl. Dip each chicken thigh in the melted butter and then dip in the Parmesan mixture to liberally coat the chicken thighs. Chicken thighs or breasts are seared and simmered in a creamy tomato basil and parmesan sauce making for an easy dinner the whole family will rave about!
Cheese crusted tomato chicken thighs instructions
- Mix tomato base, sauce and mayo. Spread over chicken thighs (top and bottom).
- Bake on 375 for 30-45 minutes..
- 5 minutes before done cooking, place cheese slices on top and continue cooking till fully cooked and cheese is golden.
Place thighs into an oven safe dish and top each thigh with the tomato sauce. Remove thighs and add a slice of mozzarella to each thigh. Chicken thighs make an easy and inexpensive dinner. Find recipes for baked, grilled, or even slow cooked chicken thighs, perfect for any night of the week. Use homemade tomato sauce or store-bought marinara sauce.