Vegan chia chocolate pudding. Instructions Add the chia seeds and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl. Pour in the coconut milk and maple syrup and whisk it up until well mixed. Pair it with fresh fruits like raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced banana, kiwi, pineapple, mandarin oranges, cherries, etc.
Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for. Instructions In a bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. You can cook Vegan chia chocolate pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chia chocolate pudding
- It’s 2/3 cup of coconut milk of.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds of.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa cacao of or powder.
- It’s of Sweetener of your choice.
Cover and set in the refrigerator. Top with granola, fresh berries and yogurt. Combine almond milk, chia seeds, banana, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a high speed blender. Start on low and increase speed to high.
Vegan chia chocolate pudding step by step
- Pour the milk in a glass, cup or a jar, add the sweetener and the cocoa powder and mix everything well..
- Then add the chia seeds and mix again..
- Cover the glass or the jar and put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
Blend until the chia seeds are completely incorporated and unnoticeable. You may need to scrape the sides down to incorporate all of the chia seeds. Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding (vegan) By Shivani Raja. This keto chocolate chia pudding is a super tasty breakfast or dessert. THIS POST INCLUDES AFFILIATE LINKS TO SHARE THE THINGS I LOVE.