Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo. On an oiled skillet, dice mushrooms into quarters and sautee until golden brown. Add in broccoli and garlic salt. Stir in cream and bring it to a boil.
Broccoli and mushroom fettuccine with miso cream sauce is a decadent, plant-based riff on Fettuccine Alfredo. This post is in partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market and Silk. I have been compensated for my time commitment, however all opinions are my own. You can have Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo
- Prepare of Sautéed Vegetables.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of small sized chopped Mushrooms.
- It’s pieces of Medium sized onion chopped into little.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2.5 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth cube (or chicken/meat broth as you like).
- You need 1 cup of pasta water.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare Pinch of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 400 grams of fettucine pasta or pasta of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Drain cooked pasta and broccoli and add it to the saute pan. Serve immediately in heated pasta bowls. Start a large pot of water boiling for the fettuccine noodles. And a steamer pot for the broccoli.
Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo step by step
- Boil the pasta in water, oil, and salt (specified in pasta section) until aldente. Save a cup of the pasta water..
- In the same pan, melt butter and sauté the onion, garlic, and mushroom. When the mushrooms starts to turn gold, add the broccoli, and sautee all together for about 20 seconds..
- Add the flour to the vegetables and stir until the flour is all done, then add the milk while constantly stirring.
- Adjust the consistency of the sauce according to your liking. If it's thick add pasta water, if it is too liquidy add water stirred with the amount of flour you need accordinf to the sauce consistency you need..
- Add the seasonings to taste, including the broth cube.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, stir and wait until it all heats up and simmer together..
Saute until chicken is cooked through, and mushrooms are tender. Mushroom broccoli pasta is a flavorful dish full of tender mushrooms, broccoli florets, and perfectly cooked pasta tossed in a creamy white sauce. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner but is elegant enough for a special weekend meal, too. This is a vegetable pasta recipe made with a quick & easy home made white sauce. Check out my channel :https://www.youtube.com/c/SueRanSLTry out this Easy Pa.