Spinach bacon pasta. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Simmer for a few mins until the liquid has reduced slightly. Instructions Cut the bacon across the strips into one-inch pieces.
Once the bacon is removed and the fat is drained from the skillet, add the diced. While your pasta is still cooking, in a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and cheese and set aside. Return the bacon to the frying pan, followed by the pasta and spinach. You can cook Spinach bacon pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach bacon pasta
- Prepare 1 packages of cooked pasta noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of italian salad dressing.
- You need 1 can of spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
Quickly add the egg mixture, using tongs or a large fork to turn the spaghetti so that it's covered and the egg mixture doesn't scramble. Add a few tablespoons of the. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Spinach bacon pasta step by step
- Melt butter and garlic in a large soup pot.
- Put cooked pasta, spinach and salad dressing in the pot.
- Stir often and add bacon bits.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Remove and drain on paper towels. Drain drippings but do not clean pan. Increase heat to medium-high and add spinach, wine and reserved cooking water. Place bacon in the skillet, and cook. Cook the pasta until al dente, according to the instructions on the packet; drain and keep warm.