Poached Eggs with spicy Tomatoes and Potato. Directions: In a large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and peppers and cook until softened and beginning to. Dry skillet; heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
Top with egg and cheese; season with salt and pepper. Crack the eggs, one at a time, directly over the tomato mixture, making sure to space them evenly over the sauce. The eggs will cook "over easy" style on top of the tomato sauce. You can have Poached Eggs with spicy Tomatoes and Potato using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with spicy Tomatoes and Potato
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Potato slices.
- You need 1 of medium Onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic(paste).
- You need 1 inch of ginger piece (paste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of black seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted crushed Coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted crushed Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry fenugreek.
- You need 2 tbspn of yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbspn of Oil.
Cook slowly the sauce until thick. Once the onions are golden brown, add the cumin seeds, and the Cayenne pepper, then stir-fry a few minutes more. After that, add the cilantro powder, and the diced tomatoes, and the bell peppers. Coarsely grate the potatoes and stir into the onion mix with the flour, then season well.
Poached Eggs with spicy Tomatoes and Potato step by step
- Heat oil in a skillet or pan Add Cumin seeds, chopped Onion and cook..
- Then add ginger,garlic paste and cook well..
- Now add roasted crushed Cumin,red chilli powder and crushed coriander..
- Add black pepper powder,dry fenugreek, and garam masala powder and cook..
- Then add 2 tbspn yoghurt cook well..
- Now spread Potato slices on onion masala and sprinkle salt..
- 1 green chilli cut into small pieces and spread on potato slices add tomatoes puree on it.(ma tomatoes ly ke freeze kar laiti hun jab use krna ho skin utar ke pees laiti hun). Then cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until potatoes tender..
- Crack your eggs and add them add green chilli pieces and sprinkle black pepper powder on it..
- On low flame cover the skillet and allow the eggs to cook briefly until the whites are settled..
- Serve hot with parath and bread. Enjoy 😋.
Shakshuka is a dish of poached eggs in spicy tomato stew;. cook until tomatoes is soft then mash it with a potato masher or back of large spoon then add chicken stock or water. Season with cayenne pepper, salt; add a dash of cumin if you like and a little sugar. Add in the green chillies and the red hot chilli peppers, if using then bring mixture to a boil and let simmer for at least half. Poached Egg on Parmesan Tomato Toast is a delightful breakfast option. Runny egg yolk infuses with the tomatoes and herbs and is beautifully balanced by a crusty parmesan topping – making for an irresistibly perfect breakfast bite.