Vegan Banana Bread. Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour, sultanas, pecan nuts (if using), mixed spice and baking. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon until roughly. Sift all purpose flour into a mixing bowl and add white and brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Mix the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarb with ¼ tsp salt. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine. You can have Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of flower.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic maple syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of non-dairy vanilla yogurt (I used a cashew based from TJs).
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips (you can add more if wish).
Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar and dates. Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and scrape the mixture into the tin. The Best Vegan Banana Bread The best banana bread ever and it's vegan!
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Separate bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Then combine mixtures. After fold in chocolate chips. Put in greased bread pan and bake..
- Cool and enjoy!.
Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar needed. The trick is to use very ripe, freckled bananas, because the riper your bananas are, the less sugar you'll need! In a large mixing bowl, roughly mash the bananas.