Carrot and Apple cake. Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together oil, sugars and eggs until well combined. Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients, until thoroughly mixed.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda and salt. In another large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs, then add the oil. Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla, and oil. You can cook Carrot and Apple cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Apple cake
- You need 1 &1/2 cup of gajar halwa.
- You need 1 &1/2 cup of apple grated.
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Sift together dry ingredients and stir into liquid mixture. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Stir in carrots, apples, pecans, and coconut. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the carrot, apple & orange.
Carrot and Apple cake instructions
- Take flour,salt,soda, cinnamon powder together in a bowl.eggs,sugar,oil, vanilla essence in another bowl, add one egg at a time..
- Mix dry ingredients in batches in the egg mixture.when done add Apple and carrot. Mix well.
- Pour it in a silicon mould to microwave, for 5 to 6 mins..
- Coat an aluminum vessel with oil and dust flour, now pour the prepared cake batter.place in a ring in the cooker place the vessel on it cover the lid without whistle. or Dutch oven. cover and cook on medium heat for 30 min, preheat the empty cast iron vessel.
Add all the remaining cake ingredients and stir well to combine. In a large bowl, mix together the carrots, beets, apple, eggs, oil, vanilla. In a medium bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (all remaining ingredients except for the walnuts). Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well mixed and fold in the walnuts. The carrots and apples release juices while baking and if you start with a thin batter, it'll turn too soupy during baking.