Crockpot Green Bean casserole. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Exclusions Apply I was hesitant about doing a green bean casserole in a crock pot, but this was amazing!
I received many compliments on this recipe, everyone went back for seconds and thirds. I also used extra fine frozen green beans. I think they created the perfect texture. You can cook Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- You need 3 cans of green beans drained.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- Prepare of Mushrooms (optional).
- You need of French fried Onions for the top.
- Prepare of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and half of the French fried onions. Top with the remaining French fried onions just before serving. The crockpot version is just as easy as the classic! Open your green beans and if you're using canned ones, drain them Toss all your ingredients in the slow cooker (excluding half the fried onions) Mix well and top with the remaining onions Drain the cans of green beans and put them in a slow cooker.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole step by step
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
In a small bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Pour over the green beans and gently stir to coat. How to make Crockpot green bean casserole: In your crockpot combine the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, and seasonings, and whisk to combine. Stir in the green beans, cheddar, parmesan, and half of the french fried onions. Prepare the slow cooker liner with nonstick cooking spray.