Green Bean Casserole. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Low Prices on Green Pan Casserole. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm. Festive Green Bean Casserole Mushroom Green Bean Casserole. You can have Green Bean Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 4 Cups of canned greenbeans (drained).
- You need 1-10.5 ounce of can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2-7 oz. of cans whole button mushrooms drained.
- You need 3/4 Cup of evaporated canned milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of French fried onions.
Most traditional green bean casseroles center around mushroom soup and french-fried. Try this green bean casserole and you'll never go back to the old stuff.. Instructions How to Make Green Bean Casserole Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin. Test Kitchen Tips: • For a kick of spice, double.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in mushrooms and green beans..
- Stir in 2/3 Cup of French fried onions..
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Stir and top with remaining 1/3 cup onions and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes OR until onions have browned..
Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans.