Tortilla soup family recipe. Remove chicken from pan, reserving liquid in pan; set chicken aside. Chicken Tortilla Soup with Chipotle and Fire Roasted Tomato. Take your soup-making to the next level with Mexican tortilla soup recipes from My Food and Family.
Get inspired with any of these delicious recipes that are sure to impress. Add spice blend, black beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, tomato paste, chipotle chili, vegetable broth & water. Crush a handful of tortilla chips into each bowl; pour in the soup & top with optional extras. You can have Tortilla soup family recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortilla soup family recipe
- Prepare 10 oz of canned rotel (your choice).
- You need 10 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 10 oz of cream of chicken.
- It’s 10 oz of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese of choice.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of cut chicken tenderloins(make sure it is cooked before put in the soup).
In a large skillet cook onion, garlic in the oil and add cumin. Drain water from the pot you cooked the chicken in add chicken broth and onion &. Chicken Tortilla Soup comes together quickly using leftover chicken and the Mexican flavors are always a hit with my family.. This easy chicken tortilla soup recipe comes together quickly and is a yummy and filling dinner.
Tortilla soup family recipe step by step
- Mix all ingredient except cheese into a big pot..
- Cook medium heat until union is tender (stir occasional )then add cheese.
- Simmer for 20 mins then serve,stir every min or so.
Instructions In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients and stir together. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Serve with all your favorite toppings. In the meantime (when you are close to serving), combine taco seasoning and paprika. Brush chicken with oil and rub with taco seasoning/paprika mixture.