Ground beef casserole. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Ground Beef on eBay.
This savory rice dish is then baked with Cheddar and garnished with fresh cilantro. It's an excellent bean dish to serve with pulled pork and slaw, or top it with refrigerated or frozen biscuits and make it a one-dish meal with a salad. Season the beef well with salt and pepper. You can have Ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef casserole
- It’s 1 lb of box medium pasta shells.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need of Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- You need 2 c of shredded jack/cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 c of water.
- It’s of Garlic, salt & pepper to taste.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray it with olive oil. Add the ground beef to the skillet.
Ground beef casserole step by step
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned..
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- All done! Enjoy.
Ground Beef Casserole made with an aromatic blend of spices, beef, tomatoes and some good ole' cheese. A great meal that the whole family will rave about. Cheesy, meaty goodness that is super easy to make! Sometimes you just want a quick and casual dinner. In a large skillet or sauté pan over medium heat, add the ground beef, chopped onion, and chopped green bell pepper.