BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Reduce the heat a bit to medium/low or to low if your grill tends to be hot. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt, mustard powder, and chili powder. You can have BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs
- It’s of Skinless Chicken.
- You need 3 lb of Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sazon Goya.
- It’s 1 packages of Season Salt.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of Adobo.
- It’s 1 small of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat being careful not to burn. Add the chicken and lightly brown. Quick-cooking, inexpensive, and—thanks to a higher fat content—much moister and more forgiving than breasts, they work just as well for a speedy weeknight supper as a leisurely Saturday feast.
BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Clean chicken thighs and place in medium sauce pan. Season with desired or listed seasonings..
- Fill half of pan with water and other half with chicken broth. (Or you can add as much or little water or broth as you want) Cook on Medium High heat for 30-40 minutes.
- About 15-20 minutes while chicken is still cooking flip them over. you can add more water or broth if you want. Then continue to cook for the remaining time..
- After chicken is tender and cooked place on baking pan and add BBQ sauce. Cook in oven on 400° for about 10-15 minutes..
Combine salt and pepper in a little bowl. Place chicken on plate and sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper mixture. A package of boneless skinless chicken thighs will give you a head start on dinner. I got this grilled huli huli chicken recipe from a friend while living in Hawaii. It sizzles with the flavors of brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce.