The BEST Pizza dough. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Best UK Deals Best Pizza Dough! The Best Pizza Dough This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza.
This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. You can have The BEST Pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Pizza dough
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2-1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1-2 cups of Warm water.
Make a typical Pizza Margherita or a popular PizzaContinue Reading Place the ball of dough in a large flour-dusted bowl and flour the top of it. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size. Now remove the dough to a flour-dusted surface and knead it around a bit to push the air out with your hands – this is called knocking back the dough. To make the dough, mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk.
The BEST Pizza dough instructions
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a. Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. The dough is freezable if popped in a polythene bag, so you may wish to make double the quantity, so it's ready to simply defrost for the next time you get a pizza craving. Pizza Oven Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk Neapolitan pizza dough is the simplest thing in the world- it only contains four ingredients!