Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Zuchini Noodle On eBay. Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sauce This dish is one of the most healthy and colorful noodle dishes around.
In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, Sriracha, lime juice, and water. Use a fork or whisk to mix until smooth. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the zucchini into wide ribbons. You can cook Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce
- Prepare of For Sauce:.
- You need of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- Prepare of red chili paste.
- Prepare of rice wine Vinegar.
- It’s of hot water.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- You need of Zucchini's spiraled into noodles.
- You need of Scallions chopped.
- It’s of Roughly chopped Peanuts.
- You need of Fresh cilantro roughly torn.
Transfer the zucchini noodles to a serving bowl. Cut the strands here and there with kitchen shears, as they will be very long! Add the broccoli, red pepper, and optional scallions. If the peanut butter is soft, you can just combine the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and whisk together.
Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce instructions
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it..
- In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in.
- Side note: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy..
Add tofu and peanut butter mixture to bowl; toss. When softened, drain out any additional liquid. Add the Peanut Sauce and lime juice to the base of a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the spiralized zucchini, edamame, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro and stir until everything is well-incorporated. Stack those slices and cut them lenghtwise into long noodley strips. (Or see note above about ribbon noodles.) Toss the noodles with the dressing, reserving some of the dressing for drizzling.