Thai Peanut Sauce. Order your usual or discover new Thai dishes – Tom Yum, Thai Curry, Laab and many more. Low Prices on Thai Peanut Sauce. Mix in the cilantro just before serving.
All you need to do is whisk together peanut butter with soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and water. Process the peanuts in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the rapeseed oil, toasted sesame oil, chilli oil, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli garlic sauce. You can have Thai Peanut Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Sauce
- You need 1 cup of fresh roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Process until the mixture is a fine paste with a little texture of chopped peanuts, not a totally smooth paste. The sauce should look a little grainy. This super versatile Thai Peanut Sauce is the perfect combination of creamy, savory, and sweet! Add the peanut butter to a large bowl.
Thai Peanut Sauce step by step
- This recipe need fresh ground roasted peanuts,so start by pan roasted peanuts on low heat until crisp ,but not burn ,peeled,and blend it,left some chuck is fine for nice sauce texture.
- On low heat add some coconut milk and stir in chilli paste ,stir until fragrance.
- Add more coconut milk,keep stirring.
- Oh you still stir ..add all coconut milk ,seasoning ..let it simmer ,stir occasionly..for 15 mins.
- Add fresh ground roasted peanuts,stir to mix ..let itcook more ,well coperate,and become thick sauce.
- Serve with satay dishes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357997-thai-chicken-satay.
Thai Peanut Sauce Sweet, creamy and flavored with curry spices, there's a reason this Thai Peanut Sauce has become one of the most well-known sauces of Thai cuisine. Everyone loves the taste of peanut sauce since it's so tasty, versatile, and addictive. Thai peanut sauce goes well with skewers of chicken sate or grilled meat, but it's also amazing with other protein such as shrimp or fish. Satay sauce is a slightly spicy peanut sauce. While it's popularly associated with Thai cuisine, it's enjoyed throughout Southeast Asia and has Indonesian roots.