Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe. Ingredients of Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe. Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe instructions. For the dough follow my recipePizza dough#festive contest.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. You can cook Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 250 g of cheese.
- You need 1 packet of Beef brawn.
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe Before you jump to Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy. Arrange the pizza bread on to an oiled baking tray, apply the sauce on the bread. The Best Recipes – Thousands flavors in one place. Remove meat from bones, discard bones; chop meat roughly, return meat to pan.
Homemade Beef brawn pizza#moms recipe instructions
- For the dough follow my recipePizza dough#festive contest Nairobi#authors marathon https://cookpad.com/ke/recipes/6365785-pizza-doughfestive-contest-nairobiauthors-marathon.
- For the sauce Pizza sauce#festive contest nairobi#authors marathon https://cookpad.com/ke/recipes/6365703-pizza-saucefestive-contest-nairobiauthors-marathon.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease n dust the baking sheet.
- Roll the dough n place on the baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce on dough surface.
- Slice the pepper,onion n brawn n spread on top of sauce..
- Sprinkle oregano n grate the cheese.
- Bake at 180 for 10-15 mins.
- Ready to eat immediately or freeze after cooling.
Sprinkle gelatine over extra water in cup, stand in pan of simmering water, stir until dissolved. Take a large slice of the brawn, boil up some potatoes and mixed vegetables, a teaspoon of curry powder, drain the vegetables and drop in the slice of brawn, fry it up, there a quick stick to ribs type curry. Finely cut plenty of flat leaf parsley and stir it into the meat, along with lemon juice and salt and pepper. Add the reduced stock, check the seasoning. Line a couple of bread tins, or terrine moulds with plastic wrap (with plenty of spare to fold over), ladle mix in, fold wrap over and weight down.