Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake. Line a baking sheet with foil. There's also no white sugar, no butter, no oil, and no flour but it tastes every bit as good as cake made with them. The cake is soft, extremely moist, dense but not heavy, and has bold peanut butter flavor that's complemented by chocolate.
There's also no white sugar, no butter, no oil, and no flour in it. That's right, a cake without any of those ingredients but tastes every bit as good as cake made with them. Add all ingredients except chocolate to a large microwave-safe mug. You can have Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake
- You need 8 of large eggs.separated.
- You need 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of GARNISH TOPPINGS.
- Prepare 1 of recipe stabalized whipped cream, recipe attached below.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts.
Mix with a small whisk until batter is very smooth. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over surface of cake. Instructions In a small bowl, stir together the egg, peanut butter, baking powder, and sugar until fully combined. Spray the inside of a large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 Inch cake pan with non stick spray. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place prepared baking pan on foil lined sheet.pan.( bake cake on this foil lined pan ).
- In a large bowl whip egg yolks, peanut butter, sugar, sour cream and vanilla.until light and creamy about 3 to 5 minutes..
- In another large bowl with dry clean beaters beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
- Fold egg whites into yolk/sugar mixture in 3 additions. Combine gently but thoroughly being careful not to deflate. Pour into prepared pan..
- Add chocolate chips to the top. Some will sink halfway while baking. Do not fold them into batter as they will just sink to the bottom when baking and stick to the pan bottom..
- Bake about 30 minutes until toothpick just comes out clean. Do not overbake, but be sure center is cooked.
- Cool.in pan on rack 30 minutes. Run a small knife around edges to loosen. Then completely cool on rack or plate..
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and peanuts. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
This single serving microwave flourless peanut butter cake comes out light and fluffy. You won't miss the flour at all! I had the biggest craving for a peanut butter flavored dessert today, so I whipped this up. To make this flourless chocolate peanut butter cake in advance, bake the cake and then cool completely as directed. Melt the butter and chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove top.