Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Down the side of each chicken breast, slice to make a pocket. Be careful not to cut through the the other side. With a small spoon spread a generous about of the pesto into each chicken pocket.
Because of this, going forward my blog will not be Slimming World focussed. All my old recipes will be. Vicky's Kitchen is born from a heart-felt feeling that our Mum's cooking is the best! You can have Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 300 g of diced chicken.
- You need 200 g of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oatly creme fraiche.
- It’s 150 g of frozen peas.
- You need 100 g of Violife brand free-from cheese, grated/shredded (optional).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need 300 g of Vickys Puff Pastry – see my previously posted recipe.
- Prepare of Milk of choice to glaze pastry.
Not just. because we say so, but because others have said so for many, many years. Her cooking encapsulates cultural heritage and tradition passed down through generations of. Caribbean people – especially Guyanese – and is something we are determined. to share with our customers. The chicken, goat's cheese and bacon combo is totally delicious, and the veg adds a welcome sweetness.
Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic, chicken and sausage and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Stir in the carrots and celery then sprinkle the flour over and mix in.
- Add the chicken stock and let simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the creme fraiche, cheese and peas, season to taste with salt and pepper then transfer into an ovenproof dish.
- Roll out and cut the pastry to size and place over the oven dish, sticking the pastry overhang to the outside of the dish with a little of the milk. If the pastry touches the filling underneath it won't cook properly so use a dish that leaves a bit of space between the filling and top of the dish..
- Glaze the pastry with the milk then bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Serve with boiled potatoes or chunky chips. This served 2 adults and 3 under 10's.
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Brunch Neighborhood: Fayetteville Website: vickysbiscuitsandchicken.com See Map – Get Directions. See Larger Map – Get Directions. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. At Vicky's Burger we don't just have burgers but also delicious milkshakes and also a range of fantastic desserts to round off your meal, they are worth the calories. You can enjoy our various fast foods like sandwich, toast,pancake,etc.