Cool Salmon Salad. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your favourite Salads restaurants available on Deliveroo. Tinned salmon is tossed with macaroni, tomato, spring onion, pickled cucumber spears and mayo for an easy but delightful salad.
Sena Sea Salmon Chop was created just for recipes like this. Fishermen know that the backbone contains some of the richest meat of the fish. Dress the potatoes and green beans in a little salt and pepper, lemon juice and zest, and olive oil. You can have Cool Salmon Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cool Salmon Salad
- It’s 1 can of pink or red sockeye salmon, drained.
- You need of to taste:.
- It’s of lettuce 🥬.
- It’s of tomatoes 🍅.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare of carrot strips.
- It’s of diced green peppers.
- Prepare of cucumbers.
- You need of croutons.
Toss together with the watercress and picked herb leaves, then divide between plates. Break the cooked salmon up and place on the dressed beans and potatoes. Serve with a spoonful of the garlicky yoghurt dolloped on top. Eat well at work with this easy-to-prepare Scandinavian-inspired beetroot and salmon fusilli salad.
Cool Salmon Salad instructions
- Prepare salad as usual, dice green peppers and green onions tear lettuce cube tomatoes add carrot strips, cucumber or what ever you desire..
- Open canned pink or red sockeye salmon, drain liquid from can and discard. Flake fish and add to salad top with croutons and add sprinkle of fresh ground pepper. Chill in fridge and serve when chilled..
- Use desired dressing.
Hot-smoked salmon salad with teriyaki dressing. A quick and easy recipe for hot-smoked salmon salad with teriyaki dressing. Supergrain salmon with chilli and mint dressing. Add the cucumber and fennel to the potatoes, pick in the basil leaves and mix well. Divide the salad evenly between four plates and flake over the salmon.