Keto Taco Salad. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! Keto Taco Salad Ingredients You're going to love how easy this salad is to make — all you need is a big bowl of shredded lettuce and a few simple Tex-Mex ingredients.
Some of the vegetables used in this salad are: KETO TACO SALAD is one of our favorite weeknight meals. Simple, fresh, flavorful, and easy to make! Plus, the whole family can customize their salad with their favorite toppings and dressing. You can cook Keto Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Salad
- Prepare of Ground turkey.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of Hard boiled eggs.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
We have some form of Mexican food at least a couple times a week and taco salads are almost always one of those meals! INGREDIENTS: QUEST PROTEIN CHIPS (CHEESE) GROUND PORK. INSTRUCTIONS: Place Quest chips in a bowl. Add grated cheese (to your liking) Top with sour cream, lettuce and Salsa.
Keto Taco Salad instructions
- Gently brown the turkey meat in medium size saucepan and/or cast-iron skillet.
- Prep bowls/plates with choice of greens, vegetables and eggs. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Split between bowls..
- Once meat is finished cooking, add ingredients together in bowls and toss (with or without dressing). Top with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce as you please. Enjoy!!!.
Hit me up on IG! ketomomsecrets. A healthy and filling Keto Taco Salad that's perfect for lunch or dinner! This low carb salad is made with ground beef, keto-friendly veggies, cheese, and is drizzled with a deliciously creamy taco dressing! For serving, top the salad with taco meat, cheese, cilantro, and lime wedges. Add a dollop of guacamole, and drizzle the creamy salsa dressing over the taco salad.