Festive green bean casserole. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; stir until smooth. Stir in beans and water chestnuts.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Festive green bean casserole You need of cream of mushroom soup. Prepare of milk Festive Green Bean Casserole is a gluten free holiday variation that is loaded with stuffing and cranberries. You can cook Festive green bean casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Festive green bean casserole
- It’s 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 24 oz of fresh green beans.
- Prepare of 2 diced peppers ( i used red and orange).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk ( i used 2%).
- You need dash of black pepper.
- You need pinch of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of French's fried onions.
This festive dish is a great addition to any holiday table or it is simple enough to make any time of the year! Readers' Favourite Instant Pot Recipes In a skillet, sauté the red pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add the soup, milk, worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; stir until smooth. Stir in the green beans and water chestnuts.
Festive green bean casserole instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 350° …… Then In a large bowl…. Mix together the mushroom soup, diced bell peppers , milk, cut or uncut green beans ,……. Mix together.
- When it looks all mixed up then add in about half of the fried onions and give a quick stir…
- Poor mixture into your chosen casserole dish……. Put into oven for 30 mins …….
- When 30 mins is up …. Pull the casserole out …. Top with the remaining French fried onions and put back into the oven for about 5 mins or until onions are a toasty golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve up deliciousness..!.
Scoop out the veg onto a plate. Melt the remaining butter in the pan until foaming. Remove from the heat briefly and sprinkle over the flour, stirring into the butter to make a golden brown paste. Fresh mushrooms, onion, and herbs with frozen green beans, sour cream, and cheddar cheese make this a delightfully tasty twist on the traditional casserole. I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish.