Turkey sandwich. Get a Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Cram a buttery croissant full of turkey, bacon, and creamy goat. Turn Thanksgiving leftovers into this delicious Latin sandwich that has a totally fresh.
Try it with berry jam on the side. The ultimate turkey sandwich is here! It's one gravy dripping, crispy skinned, veggie pickled, naughty treat! You can have Turkey sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey sandwich
- You need 80 g of smoked turkey.
- Prepare of white toast 2 pecs.
- You need 80 g of Parmesan sauce.
- Prepare 120 g of mozzarella.
- Prepare 30 g of Parmesan grated.
- It’s 120 g of mixed salad.
- It’s 30 g of almond flakes.
- It’s 30 g of balsamic.
- It’s 20 g of cherry tomato.
Surely the absolute best way to make use of those turkey leftovers! Great for Christmas – but let's be honest this could work for most leftover roasted meats. Give it a go, and you'll start ensuring you have leftovers to make it again and again! For the garlic mayo, whisk the egg yolks with the white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard in a large bowl.
Turkey sandwich step by step
- Toast the bread in the panini machine then cut the edges or the boarder.
- First deck of the bread put Parmesan sauce, smoked turkey, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Second deck of the bread put Parmesan sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese then put together under the salamander to melt and gratinated the cheese then serve it with mixed salad and cherry tomato.
Add the chopped garlic and whisk again. Continue whisking and gradually add the oil to create. Layer roast turkey, Swiss, and onion on bread, then grill or cook in a panini press until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted. Butter some good, white bread slices on both sides, then layer on shredded turkey, smoked gouda or other good melting cheese, with cranberry sauce, chutney or very sharp marmalade, and crisply cooked smoked bacon. Fry until golden on both sides and the cheese is melted.