Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. This is by far the best Asian-inspired recipe in my arsenal. This is light years better than any beef & broccoli take out I've ever had.
Directions: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch,. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until. You can cook Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli
- You need 2 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of organic broccoli (bag).
- Prepare 1 lb of baby bella sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/2 c of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 3 tbs of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of siracha.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
Put the beef back into the wok and pour in the soy sauce mix. Add the beef to the bowl and toss to. Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately cover with a lid.
Simply Tasty Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Cut flank steak with grain into 2-3 inch long sections, then cut against grain at diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix cornstarch and three tbs water together and then pour and mix over sliced meat..
- Mix soy sauce, siracha, ginger, red pepper and garlic in bowl. Pour 3/4 over meat and marinade 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile blanch broccoli (remove before it gets soft).
- Sauté onions for 3-4 minutes in avocado oil, add mushrooms and sauté until soft. Remove from pan..
- Sauté steak. Add rest of leftover sauce. When cooked through add broccoli, onion and mushrooms. Stir all together..
Remove the lid and toss in the garlic, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil. An easy and delicious recipe for Chinese Beef and Broccoli that tastes just like restaurant-style made with a stir-fry sauce that uses oyster sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, a little bit of sugar and vinegar. Beef and broccoli is distinct proof that light and healthy dishes can also taste amazing. Tender and juicy beef and crisp broccoli florets coated in a thick, savory sauce. This dish is stir-fry at its finest.