Baked barbecue chicken thighs. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious. Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
Combine the BBQ sauce, hot sauce and pressed garlic in a large bowl. Add cooked chicken thighs and toss. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat being careful not to burn. You can have Baked barbecue chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked barbecue chicken thighs
- Prepare 18 oz of Sweet baby ray bbq sauce or homemade bbq sauce.
- You need 12 of bone in chicken thighs, skin on.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic or fresh.
- You need 1 of olive oil for brushing.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
Add the chicken and lightly brown. Pour over the browned chicken thighs. Using hands turn the chicken to coat well in the sauce. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Baked barbecue chicken thighs instructions
- Boil chicken thighs in a large pot.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°F.
- When the chicken is mostly cooked drain water and grease a rimmed baking pan with olive oil..
- Heat up a small pot or pan and mix in the barbecue sauce and spices. Garlic too of course. Heat for 5 to 10 mins on medium heat, Stirring a few times. Until nice and hot..
- Pat your chicken dry and line your chicken up on pan skin down. Brush sauce on tops of chicken. Flip with spatula and do the same on skin side. **Or you can do what I did and before you line chicken up on pan. Take your chicken and throw it all in the pan with the sauce in it and just mix it all carefully till all chicken is covered with sauce.**.
- Then put your chicken on pan for 25 minutes or until nice and cooked where you can see some yummy brown goodness on edges..
- Delicious. Btw I made this my own way cause there was many things I didn't have and also there's supposed to be 3 times of brushing bbq sauce on them and raising temperate to 425 at end. But trust me it's waaaaaay awesome the way I changed it. Promise. Enjoy like I did. I know you will..
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Arrange chicken thighs skin side up on a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil. Brush chicken thighs with a thin layer of the barbecue sauce on both sides, ending skin side up. Flip the chicken over and baste the top with the BBQ sauce that was in the marinating bowl.