Holiday season special : apple cake. To end our Holiday Special, Chloe and I have made you a healthy (relative to other desserts) and yummy apple cake! It tastes slightly like an apple crepe, bu. Bake one of our moist and fruity apple cakes for afternoon tea.
During the holiday season, I love gingerbread cake and cinnamon spice cake. Sometimes I indulge the craving for carrot cake, or I put my jars of applesauce to use in applesauce cake. Coat the apple wedges in the lemon juice and set aside. You can have Holiday season special : apple cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday season special : apple cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked apple pulp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg powder.
This pretty little apple marzipan cake might be one of my favorite new baking experiments. Since it's November and officially holiday season, I've been in a serious baking mood. Leafing through my cookbooks last weekend, I came across The Wednesday Chef 's apple marzipan cake (or apfel-marzipan-kuchen) in her excellent Classic German Baking. Make this Christmas apple cake extra special by using a geometric bundt pan.
Holiday season special : apple cake instructions
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and mix well..
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then add cooked apple pulp and then mix well..
- In this batter, mix the dry batter and mix well. Use cut and fold method to mix batter well..
- Finally, add nutmeg powder and mix well. You can also sprinkle little nutmeg on the batter before baking it..
- Grease a baking pan and pour the batter in it and bake it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 150 degrees and serve..
Top the finished cake with a rich caramel apple sauce. Plums, chocolate and hazelnut – this is a cake that really celebrates the season. Enjoy a slice with your mid-morning coffee or serve it warm for dessert. Warm apple cake from the oven is the flavor of fall. Cinnamon, caramel, nuts, and frostings set these cakes apart.