Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal The classic flavors of peanut butter and bananas come together in this yummy oatmeal. It's a healthy recipe that fits in my diet and satisfies my husband's taste buds at the same time. Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. You can have Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread
- It’s 2 of banana.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of instant oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of favorite jelly.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of stevia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Add the oats, cinnamon and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. In a jug or another bowl mix together the mashed banana, milk and peanut butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient and mix well. Layer banana on one slice of toast and dust with cinnamon.
Banana pb&j vegan gluten free bread instructions
- Place all ingredients in a blender untill smooth (it will be a bit bumpy because of the oats).
- Pour blend into a microwave safe baking pan or cupcake mold.
- Microwave for 3-5 minutes.
Spread the second slice with peanut butter, then sandwich the two together and eat straight away. Gently heat until the peanut butter has melted into the custard. Lay out the slices of banana on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sugar and grill until caramelised. Blitz the digestive biscuits in a food processor.