Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce. Vitamins & Supplements, tested and manufactured in the UK. Top quality Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce Elle Woods Providence, Rhode Island. Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce step by step.
More may be added to reach desired creaminess. I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. I've seen it added to other things. You can cook Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce
- You need of Fresh ground peanut butter (whole foods).
- Prepare of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Soy sauce (or substitute).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Agave syrup.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
Feel free to use this sauce how you choose. Nime Chow are fresh Cambodian spring rolls stuffed with bright veggies, and wrapped in delicate rice paper. Served with a savory-sweet peanut sauce for dipping, these morsels are perfect healthy appetizers or snacks on their own or as part of a meal. See recipes for L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce, Veggie Nime Chow too.
Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce step by step
- Combine fresh ground peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, lime juice, soy sauce, and water. Mix well..
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds to "marry" the ingredients. Stir well..
- Add cilantro, agave syrup, and coconut milk. More may be added to reach desired creaminess..
- I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. I mix it before serving with Nime Chow..
- Here's a crunchy, tangier version of this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359853-ls-tangy-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
Nime chow peanut sauce recipe I used to go to an asian restaurant in RI where they had nime chow sauce with a translucent, sweet vinegar base. Every other nime chow sauce I've had has been an opaque peanut butter base and its not the same. In a shallow but wide brimmed bowl pour warm water. Submit one rice roll wrap into the water until it is a bit gooey. Make sure it isn't too soft because it's hard to work with.