Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. Environmentally Friendly Plastic Free Packaging & Biodegradable Pots Help Fight Plastic Read customer reviews & Find best sellers.
Cover, cook on low heat for. Combine all ingredients in crock pot except for spinach. Reduce heat to low and add spinach. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- You need pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Instructions In a skillet cook ground beef with onion until browned and season with salt and pepper. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, tomatoes, beans, broth, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, garlic, parsley, paprika and pepper to slow cooker and stir to combine. Serve immediately or keep on warm until ready to serve. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
Stir in the tomato juice, mixed vegetables, potatoes and soup mix. This Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is a set it and forget it version of my Vegetable Beef Soup. With the right cut of beef, the extra special touch of searing the meat, and a mix of seasonal vegetables, this veggie-packed beef soup is a hearty and comforting way to fill you up! Enjoy it throughout the week or freeze to serve later. Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup Recipes Just because there's no meat involved, doesn't mean that vegetable soups aren't filling and delicious.