Vegan Banana bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour, sultanas, pecan nuts (if using), mixed spice and baking powder.
Pour the blended mix over your dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it into a smooth batter. Add chopped walnuts (optional) and fold in. Mix the almond milk and vinegar. You can cook Vegan Banana bread using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana bread
- It’s of bananas.
- It’s of almond milk (or any other vegie milk).
- You need of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s of agave syrup or honey.
- It’s of vanilla flavor.
- It’s of vinegar.
- It’s of oat flour.
- You need of wheat flour.
- It’s of cocoa.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of ground hazelnut or almonds.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of vegan chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips).
Add the milk mixture, bananas and vanilla to the oil and beat with electric beaters. Mix the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarb with ¼ tsp salt. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
Vegan Banana bread instructions
- Mix all the wet ingredients separately, same with dry ingredients. Afterwards mix them all together in a bowl..
- Grease the long pan, such as the one for loaf, and pour the mixture in..
- Bake it from 35 – 50 mins on 180°C. Check if ready with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!.
Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar and dates. Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and scrape the mixture into the tin. The Best Vegan Banana Bread The best banana bread ever and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins.