cheesy green bean casserole. Drain and rinse beans (My mother always taught me to do this when using canned green beans, to get rid of the "can taste"). Cheesy Green Bean Casserole This Cheesy Green Bean Casserole with Gruyere and Panko is exceptionally delicious. It's made from fresh green beans, a luscious bechamel sauce with Gruyere Cheese, and topped with crunchy, buttery toasted Panko breadcrumbs.
Remove cover and top casserole with remainder of Fried Onions and the shredded cheese (use more or less to taste). Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, Top with remaining onions. In a large bowl, add the drained green beans. You can have cheesy green bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cheesy green bean casserole
- Prepare 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen cut green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of while milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 box of french fried onions.
Whisk the cheese into the sauce then season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the green beans and mushrooms and stir to combine with the sauce. Remove the skillet from the heat. Cheesy Green Bean Casserole is an easy side dish recipe made with Campbell's cheddar cheese soup, shredded Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar and topped with Townhouse Light and Buttery Original Crackers and French's Fried Onions.
cheesy green bean casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix soup, green beens,milk,pepper, half the cheese, and half the French fried onions together in a glass pan.
- neatly make sure it's even and place in oven for 25 min.
- then top with remainder of cheese and French fried onions and bake for another 5-10 min out until cheese is melted and onions are golden brown.
- serve And enjoy =).
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole is a delicious green bean recipe perfect for Thanksgiving and other holiday dinners. Cheesy Green Bean Casserole is an easy side dish recipe made with Campbell's cheddar cheese soup, shredded Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar and topped with Townhouse Light and Buttery Original Crackers and French's Fried Onions. Heat coconut oil or butter in a large frying pan, when hot, add the green beans, onion and. The Green Bean Casserole is one of the top sides not only at Thanksgiving, but all thru the holidays. Here's an easy way to upgrade the out-of-the-can version.