White wine seafood pasta. Artisan fresh pasta handmade by our chefs, delivered to your doorstep. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Pasta food you love on Deliveroo! Download the app and order now!
Add the mussels and prawns and simmer gently in the sauce for. Add in mussels, clams, and white wine. Add wine to the pan and scrape up any pan drippings. You can have White wine seafood pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White wine seafood pasta
- Prepare 1 pack of angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Mussels.
- Prepare 2 cups of white wine of any choice.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh sliced garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh diced tomatoes or dried.
Melt a couple tablespoons of the butter into the olive oil and garlic, and add the shrimp. Add the white wine and bring to a boil. This is a wonderful dish to serve for any occasion. It's quick and simple enough to make for a weeknight dinner, and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party.
White wine seafood pasta step by step
- Melt the stick of butter in a pan.
- Slice about half a cup of garlic cloves and add them to your melted butter and cook for about 1 minute, stiring consistently.
- Add the mussels to the pan and toss in melted butter and garlic.
- Add 2 cups of white wine and the freshly cut tomatoes (about half a cup or less) I use sweet wines but it is up to taste. Cook until all the mussels have opened.
- Remove the mussels frm the pan and set aside. Add the cooked angel hair pasta to coat in wine sauce. Add some fresh parsley. Once coated serve on plate and add the mussels on top. Enjoy!.
In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium. Add garlic, red pepper and sauté until golden (about a minute). Add salt, pepper, wine and butter. How to make seafood pasta Cook the seafood: In a large pan, add a splash of oil and allow to heat up. Season the seafood with salt and pepper then cook in batches until golden brown.