Spicy Seafood Pasta. Put a large saucepan of salted water on to boil and cook the spaghetti following pack instructions. Add the onion, garlic and crushed chillies. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions and parsley. Serve with a nice glass of wine for a perfect meal. The addition of chilli flakes to the recipe gives the dish a lovely warmth. You can have Spicy Seafood Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Pasta
- You need 2 of chillies.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 kg of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Mussels.
- Prepare 1 of Rhum.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Pasta.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
However you can of course substitute for a fresh red chilli. Spray your frying pan with spray oil. Fry your chopped onion and chilli flakes over a medium-high heat until onions soften, then add your garlic ensuring it doesn't burn. Chuck in the squid and prawns, fry until they are cooked.
Spicy Seafood Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, al dente. Set aside and add a little olive oil..
- In a hot pan, add oil. Saute onions first until transluncent. Add chilies and garlic. Add shrimp..
- Add rhum and mussels when shrimp turns pink. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drop the pasta and mix. Simmer for a minute..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped parsley. Serve hot..
Add the squid and toss well to coat. Drain the spaghetti, reserving a cupful of the cooking water, then add to the clams. Italian for "angry," arrabbiata is a spicy tomato sauce. This seafood pasta with creamy garlic sauce is the perfect dinner recipe, whether you need to get dinner on the table fast or impress guests. Full recipe + amounts can be found in the recipe card below.