Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Thread shrimp on separate skewers and brush with the remaining peanut oil mixture. Brush shrimp on one side with the peanut sauce mixture after you've brushed them with oil.
This is the most common seafood dipping sauce in Indonesia, Saus Nanas Kacang (Pineapple Peanut Sauce). While the North Americans love to dip their seafood in melted butter, Indonesians love to dip in to pineapple peanut sauce. When I resided in Bogor, I often went for seafood late night snack. You can cook Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce
- It’s 2 kg of Shellfish.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 clove of ginger ( crush).
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 500 grams of Pinapple (crush until smooth).
- You need 100 grams of fried peanut and (crush it).
- It’s 1 of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of cayanne chili (crush until smooth).
- Prepare 1 of soy sauce.
Food hawkers on the street […] In a food processor, grind the cooked peanut, chili, and garlic into a paste. Add salt, sugar, and water into the pot, stir to mix well. Cook until the peanut sauce is boiling. Milk (possibly coconut milk, if you prefer) Warm the peanut butter with the water in a small saucepan.
Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce instructions
- boiled the crushed Pinapple until the water of Pinapple runs out, put in the salt and mix well. set a side..
- preheat your stew pot with hot boiled water, put in the ginger and salt..
- get you little bowl for mix your sauce, put in the Pinapple sauce, a little soy sauce , tomato sauce, cayanne sauce and put in 1 tablespoon of crushed peanut , mix well, you can add more what you like and eliminated what you don't.
- put in your Shellfish and wait until cooked (i loved the medium one).
- set in another plate and take the Shellfish out and put in your mix sauce.
- eat them when the Shellfish still warm.
Stir in the garlic, the sambal and the brown sugar and bring up to heat, stirring well so that the sauce doesn't burn. Add the trassi and the ketjap and stir until blended. Surely, everyone in the family will enjoy this very flavorful Seafood Boil with Cajun Sauce! Try this now. *Shrimp Sauteed*INGRIEDIENTS-Small bag of Shrimp. Stir to combine as you bring to a simmer.