Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread. Kombucha Is Low In Sugar, Gut-Friendly & Provides Immune Boosting Healthy Hydration. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread spiceinthebox.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy. With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a. You can cook Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread step by step. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray. Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates. Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. Whisk together whole wheat flour, oats, and salt. Add olive oil and mix well. This whole wheat banana bread is easy to make and so delicious!