Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken. Instructions In a medium sauce pan, bring honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a boil. Stir corn starch into the cold water, then whisk. In a wide, shallow dish together the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
For easy clean-up, line a roasting pan or a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Place chicken, skin-side up, on prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper on all sides. You can have Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs +1 tbsp water.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare of Honey Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch +3 tbsp cold water.
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, rice. While still hot out of the oil, toss the wing pieces in a large bowl with some of the honey garlic sauce. Submit a Recipe Correction This version is easily translated into making amazingly delicious Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. The are sure to be the hit of your next game day get together.
Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- In a medium sauce pan, bring honey, soy sauce, garlic and cornstarch plus water to a boil. Then whisk into boiling honey sauce until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a wide, shallow dish together the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. In a second shallow dish whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon water. Dredge the chicken in the egg wash, then in the flour mixture, tossing to coat all sides of the chicken..
- Pour oil in a large skillet and bring to temperature over medium heat. Cook chicken in the oil, 4-5 minutes on each side, until crispy on the outside and cooked through in the middle..
- Toss chicken in the honey garlic sauce, coating all sides very well. Serve immediately..
- Notes: add 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce to the honey garlic sauce for a little sweet kick!.
They are undoubtedly one of the most popular of the many chicken wing recipes we've ever posted. How to make Honey Garlic Chicken Breast. Turn chicken to coat in the amazing honey garlic sauce. This is a Honey Chicken that's built to last! This recipe brings together a plethora of Asian cooking secrets for a Honey Chicken that stays crispy for hours, even after tossing in the honey sauce.