Beef Tenderloin (best recipe). Check Out Best Recipe On eBay. Place a three-pound beef tenderloin roast into a shallow glass baking dish. This is the best Beef Tenderloin Recipe, perfect for holidays and special occasions!
And because I wanted to make the best beef tenderloin recipe, I knew that I would only be using the center portion of the meat. Once the tenderloin has been seared, place it in a rimmed baking dish. This portion is the thickest and most even in size as compared to the top and lower portions, known as the head and the tail respectively. You can have Beef Tenderloin (best recipe) using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tenderloin (best recipe)
- It’s 4 1/2-5 pounds of filet of beef or beef tenderloin whole..
- It’s of Marinade:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped garlich.
- It’s 3 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, smashed garlic, and honey. Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links. Juicy, tender, and richly flavorful, this easy Grilled Beef Tenderloin Recipe makes a perfect holiday meal. Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Beef Tenderloin (best recipe) instructions
- Combine all marinade ingredients in heavy saucepan; mix well..
- Bring just to boiling point..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool..
- Place beef in glass, enamel, or stainless steel pan..
- Pour cooled marinade over beef and cover..
- Allow to marinate over night..
- Remove from fridge several hours before roasting..
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Place meat in shallow baking pan and pour marinade over it. (I leave it in the shallow dish in which it marinated overnight.).
- Roast for 20 minutes, basting with marinate from time to time..
- Reduce heat to 350°F..
- Continue roasting another 20 minutes (or until beef reaches desired doneness)..
- Remove from oven and let cool in marinade..
- Cut into thin slices and serve at room temperature..
- Note: This is best served rare to medium rare. It is often done after 40 minutes of roasting, so please be care not to overcook..
Juicy, tender, and oh-so-delicious, our Whole Beef Tenderloin recipe makes a perfect holiday meal. Complete with sea salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme, this is the best beef tenderloin with a beautiful crust and so much flavor in every bite. Place meat in shallow baking pan, and pour marinade over it. Remove from oven and let cool in marinade. The best steak EVER starts on the grill with this melt-in-your-mouth beef tenderloin recipe 🥩️🔥SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/stcgsub