Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Look no further for style inspiration and find your new wardrobe favourites. Next-day delivery available and free returns on all orders. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
First take a sheet of foil large enough to wrap the steaks in, and lay it over a shallow baking tin. Wipe the pieces of salmon with kitchen paper and place on the foil. Then place the parsley stalks, bay leaf and a slice of lemon over each steak and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill
- Prepare 800 g (28.21 oz) of Salmon fillet *200 g × 4.
- It’s 600 g (21.16 oz) of Frozen spinach *150 g × 4.
- You need 1 of Corn ear.
- It’s 20 g (0.70 oz) of Butter *5 g × 4.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning salt.
Then, finally, sprinkle the wine over, bring the foil up. Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed. If your piece of foil is not large enough, place a second piece on top and fold the edges under so that it forms a sealed packet. Leave a little room inside the foil for air to circulate.
Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill instructions
- (In advance) Slice the salmon fillet, sprinkle seasoning salt all over the salmon, including the bottom & sides..
- (In advance) Wrap it and keep in the refrigerator at least 2 hrs..
- (In advance) Thaw spinach and squeeze the water out..
- Peel the corn and cut into 8 portions. *The photos are multiple ears, but just 1 ear is enough for 4 servings!.
- Prepare 8 foil sheets to wrap the ingredients. Make it double layers per serving..
- Place the spinach, corn, salmon, and butter on the foils. The salmon fillet should be placed on top. The seasonings and melted butter make a good sauce to drip on the corn & spinach!.
- Wrap it by making some space above & around both sides of the salmon. This is important to steam & bake the salmon in a tasty way, so do not make it tight!.
- Grill with low – medium heat for just 10 mins. If you see some smoke around the foils, that means the heat is too high, so make it lower..
- Place it on the serving plate, wait 1 – 2 mins to enclose the flavor well, then open the double foils..
- With this method even the middle of the fillet will be well cooked. Whole salmon will stay soft and take on the flavor of the seasonings. Corn & spinach will also be cooked with great flavors..
- If you have leftover vegetables, you can make an easy grill just like this! Just put a few butter pads on top. With or without seasonings to your taste!.
But let's not forget the flavor makers. The bold Mediterranean flavors is what. Baking salmon in foil locks in moisture and flavor during the cooking process so you're left with the flakiest, most flavor-infused salmon ever. And, major bonus – you'll have less dishes to clean afterwards. For any baked salmon in foil recipe, all you have to do is put your salmon fillet in the foil and add your sauce and spices.