Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Thread shrimp on separate skewers and brush with the remaining peanut oil mixture. Brush shrimp on one side with the peanut sauce mixture after you've brushed them with oil.
Recipe: Shrimp and. *Shrimp Sauteed*INGRIEDIENTS-Small bag of Shrimp. Sauté bird eye chilies, cayenne chili, and garlic until fragrant. In a food processor, grind the cooked peanut, chili, and garlic into. You can cook Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce
- It’s of Shellfish.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of ginger ( crush).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Pinapple (crush until smooth).
- You need of fried peanut and (crush it).
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of cayanne chili (crush until smooth).
- It’s of soy sauce.
Milk (possibly coconut milk, if you prefer) Warm the peanut butter with the water in a small saucepan. Stir in the garlic, the sambal and the brown sugar and bring up to heat, stirring well so that the sauce doesn't burn. Add the trassi and the ketjap and stir until blended. Surely, everyone in the family will enjoy this very flavorful Seafood Boil with Cajun Sauce!
Boiled Shellfish with Pinapple and Peanut Sauce instructions
- boiled the crushed Pinapple until the water of Pinapple runs out, put in the salt and mix well. set a side..
- preheat your stew pot with hot boiled water, put in the ginger and salt..
- get you little bowl for mix your sauce, put in the Pinapple sauce, a little soy sauce , tomato sauce, cayanne sauce and put in 1 tablespoon of crushed peanut , mix well, you can add more what you like and eliminated what you don't.
- put in your Shellfish and wait until cooked (i loved the medium one).
- set in another plate and take the Shellfish out and put in your mix sauce.
- eat them when the Shellfish still warm.
Stir to combine as you bring to a simmer. Simmer gently until peanut butter melts and Sauce is slightly thickened then remove from heat. The shrimp will be done when it looks orange and the shrimp has started curled inward. While the shrimp is cooking, stir the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Drizzle this sauce over cooked shrimp.