Broccoli Apple Power Up Salad. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Looking For Salad? In a large bowl add first six ingredients. Whisk remaining ingredients(mayo through pepper) and pour over broccoli mixture.
Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil. While the broccoli is cooking, keep a large bowl full of ice-cold water ready.. View the recipe and nutrition for Broccoli and Apple Salad, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. You can cook Broccoli Apple Power Up Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Apple Power Up Salad
- It’s 4 cup of broccoli florets chopped small.
- You need 1 of fuji apple cut in fourths and then thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion diced small.
- It’s 1 of large carrot, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced almonds(or walnuts).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 3 of slices of cooked turkey bacon cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced fat sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of freshly cracked pepper to taste.
Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. > How it works; Browse foods; About us; Blog; For Professionals; Sign Up. Sign in. ← Back to the meal planner. Broccoli and Apple Salad – Recipe and.
Broccoli Apple Power Up Salad instructions
- In a large bowl add first six ingredients. Whisk remaining ingredients(mayo through pepper) and pour over broccoli mixture. Mix very well and chill AT LEAST one hour before serving..
How to Store Apple Broccoli Salad. If you plan to eat it all week long, try dividing the salad in half and only add dressing to the half you are eating up first. In a serving bowl, toss together the broccoli florets, red onion, dried cherries (or other dried fruit,) and apples. Pour dressing over broccoli salad and toss to combine well. If not serving yet, cover and chill several hours to overnight.