Paleo Banana Bread. Get the info you need to live healthy, active lives via Paleo Magazines. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix in water, almond extract, agave syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla bean.
Instructions Whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and mashed bananas, then vanilla and coconut oil until well combined. Slowly stir the dry mixture into the wet (don't use an. You can have Paleo Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of Bananas.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 cup of Blanched almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Celtic sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
In a small bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon). In a large, glass mixing bowl melt together coconut. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then add the almond butter, almond four and eggs; mix well. Next, add the baking powder and baking soda and combine well.
Paleo Banana Bread step by step
- 1. Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and shortening in a food processor. 2. Pulse ingredients together. 3. Pulse in almond flour, salt and baking soda. 4. Scoop batter into a greased 7.5×3.5 loaf pan. 5. Bake at 350°F for 35 min. 6. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting..
This banana bread was the first paleo recipe I adapted, substituting almond flour and honey for wheat flour and sugar. It took many, many versions to recreate the flavor and texture that I remembered. Of course, the trial and error resulted in breads that were edible, but none that mimicked traditional banana bread so well. The paleo banana bread is done when the center is set. Enjoy warm, from the fridge, on it's own, with butter, tea, coffee.