My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake. Food you never knew you wanted. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake Mariam Temidara Akewusola. There's loads of things you can do to an apple cake to to suit your taste so I'll post the basic recipe below and put my top suggestions in the footnotes if you want to experiment.
When ready to serve, dust the cake with powdered sugar, slice and enjoy. I first wait for the scents of cinnamon and apple to fill the kitchen and then I wait for the apple cake to rise and turn a beautiful golden brown. When it is firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center of the Apple Cake is free of crumbs, I pull it from the oven. You can have My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake
- It’s 3 of milk tin cup of flour.
- You need 1 of milk tin cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of of 250g butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 sachet of milk.
- It’s Pinch of nut meg.
- You need 2 of apples.
But my job is not done. While the cake is still warm, I like to brush a warm glaze over the cake. What better than celebrating my first blog anniversary with a cake thats been liked by so many people! In the live show, Deb made it sound so simple, that I had to jump on the first opportunity I had to bake it.
My first time of baking cake here is my Apple Cake step by step
- Blend ur apple with a smoothie blender and set aside.
- Mix ur flour milk, nut meg, baking powder together and set aside.
- Then mix ur sugar and butter well till it becomes fluffy add ur eggs one after the other and mix then add the blended apple mix then add the mixed flour mix well..
- Oil ur pan and pour in ur mix set ur oven at 200degree and bake for 40min till its done.
Toss cinnamon and sugar to the apples and keep aside. Spread the apples on the cake, level nicely and pour the remaining batter on top. Leave to cool completely, then slice and dust with icing sugar just before serving. Cool the cake completely on a wire rack, and cut using a serrated knife. If you are using pecans, sprinkle them evenly over the dry cake mix as well.