Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅. Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. All the Popular Brands, to Your Door.
Great dish to feed a crowd !!! Top chicken breasts with artichokes, mushrooms and green onions. Pour reserved marinade and white wine over. You can have Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅
- It’s 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless/ boneless).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of rosemary leaves.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 jars (6 ounce) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 4 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 packs (16 ounce) of fresh sliced mushrooms.
My baked Italian chicken recipe is full of beneficial vegetables like mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onion, tomato and spinach. Plus, the creamy sauce in this recipe is made with goat cheese , chicken stock, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Arrange artichokes and mushrooms on chicken. Blend in flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs………
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- In a bowl mix together your black pepper, rosemary, minced garlic, drained artichoke hearts, and white wine, set bowl to the side……..
- Place your sliced onions and mushrooms all around chicken thighs……
- Pour artichoke mixture all over chicken thighs……….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour………
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Chicken breasts, artichokes, and mushrooms are perfect partners in this quick and easy recipe with a flavorful sauce. Add the bay, thyme, artichokes and stock and bring to a boil. Combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle remaining seasoning mixture evenly over chicken.