Super Easy Apple Cake. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract, then fold in the chopped apples.
If you are on diet and love apple and cake, this recipe is a choice! Make a healthy cake for you and your family! This cake is absolutely Super Easy and tastes just like 'Apple Pie'. You can cook Super Easy Apple Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Apple Cake
- Prepare 1/4 block of Butter (about 65g) *softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 of ‘Granny Smith’ Apples *peeled, cored and cut into large cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds (Raw or Roasted) *coarsely chopped, can be replaced by Pecans or other nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of SR Flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon.
When you feel like 'Apple Pie' but don't want to bother, this is it! This apple cake recipe is super soft, so delicious and easy to make. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients – flour, cinnamon, sugar and sultanas Stir in the butter until well combined. Add the beaten egg, milk and chopped apple.
Super Easy Apple Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C. Lightly grease a cake tin or line with baking paper. You can also bake this cake in a pie dish..
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar in a large bowl until creamy. Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add Apples & Almonds and combine, then Flour & Cinnamon and combine all well. *Note: ‘Granny Smith’ Apples are very common green cooking apples in Australia..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden and cooked through. If getting too dark, cover with foil..
- Serve hot with cream, or this cake is also nice when cold..
Gently stir it all together until evenly mixed. Place flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Whisk oil and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until JUST combined. Had some apples so browsed what to make – came across this recipe and it's FAB – moist tasty cake!!